If your child is absent the parent/carer must follow the following procedures:
- Contact us as soon as possible on the first day of absence before 9.20 am. The school has an answer phone available to leave a message if nobody is available to take the call.
- Or they can call into school and report to reception.
If your child is absent we will:
- Telephone you on the first day of absence if we have not heard from you;
- Invite you in to discuss the situation with our Vice Principal and/or Learning Leaders, if absences persist;
- Refer the matter to the Education Welfare Officer if attendance moves below 95%
Please see our Attendance Policy for further information.